If you were looking for information on how to become a Game Warden in Idaho, you have come to the right place. Here we will provide you with the information you need to be up to date on Idaho Game Warden requirements.
Find schools and get information on the program that’s
right for you.
(It’s fast and free!)
Eligibility Requirements for Idaho Game Warden
Age: Prospective Idaho Fish and Wildlife Officers will need to be at least 21 years of age to begin training.
Citizenship: Evidence of U.S. Citizenship or naturalization records are needed; evidence of Idaho residency is required, as well.
Permit: A legal Idaho-issued driver’s license is needed.
Military Service: For aspiring Idaho Fish and Wildlife Officers previously involved in the military, one must have left “Under Honorable States”.
Work Qualifications: Applicants should be eligible to accept employment offers and work in the United States.
Added Demands for Idaho Game Wardens
Match with PLACE Entrance Exam conditions
Interview: Applicants will later have to have a panel interview in which they will be judged by their knowledge, ability to communicate, and character.
Medical assessment: The nominee will need to be in good physical health as assessed by a doctor.
Hearing: The applicant should have the ability to hear long and short distance .
Eyesight: The preferred applicant will have great eyesight with or without the use of corrective lenses or contacts.
In addition to the other portions of the application process, prospective Florida Game Wardens will need to complete.
- Running evaluations
- Durability evaluations
- Swimming tests
Mental Illness: The applicant must be in good mental health as assessed by a doctor.
Desirable Qualifications and Abilities for Idaho Game Warden
- Demonstrate effective utilization of math, including data collection, basic bookkeeping, estimating, and advanced arithmetic.
- Bilingual is a plus.
- Knowledge of wildlife management, law enforcement and habitat resources.
- Automated spreadsheet, database, e-mail, GIS, and computer word processing.
- Ability to work independently.
- Capability stick to department policy and apply the guidance of managers.
- Power to work as an associate of a team.
- Possess great character.
Salary Information for Game Wardens in Idaho
Game wardens in Idaho take home a great salary while pursuing a fulfilling career protecting fish and game of his or her state. According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, the average game warden in the state of Idaho make a median salary of $47,260 per year.
P.O. Box 83720
Boise, Idaho 83720-0066
Phone: (208) 334-2263
Education Programs for Game Wardens in Idaho
- Criminal Justice - Bachelor
- Homeland Security, AA
- Criminal Justice, AA
- Homeland Security, BA
- Criminal Justice, BA
- DEM - Emergency Management
- BS - Criminal Justice
- MS - Cybersecurity
- B.S. in Criminal Justice
- B.S. in Human Services / Criminal Justice
- B.S. in Criminal Justice / Law Enforcement
- A.S. in Criminal Justice
- B.S. in Emergency Management & Homeland Security
- Master of Science in Criminal Justice – Public Administration
- Online Teaching in Higher Education
- Doctor of Business Administration (DBA) - Homeland Security
- PhD in Criminal Justice - Emergency Management
- PhD in Criminal Justice - Global Leadership
- PhD in Criminal Justice - Homeland Security Policy and Coordination
- PhD in Criminal Justice - Law and Public Policy
- PhD in Criminal Justice - Public Management and Leadership
- Master of Science (M.S.) in Criminal Justice - Homeland Security Policy and Coordination
- Master of Science (M.S.) in Criminal Justice - Law and Public Policy
- Master of Science (M.S.) in Criminal Justice - Policy Analysis
- Master of Science (M.S.) in Criminal Justice - Terrorism, Mediation, and Peace
- Master of Science (M.S.) in Criminal Justice - Emergency Management
- MS in Criminal Justice - Global Leadership
- DBA - Criminal Justice
- DBA - Homeland Security: Leadership & Policy
- MBA - Criminal Justice
- MBA - Homeland Security
- A.S. Criminal Justice
- B.S. Criminal Justice
- B.S. International Relations and Security - Cybersecurity
- B.S. International Relations and Security - Global Security
- Master of Science in Information Assurance
- MS in Criminology
- BS in Criminology
- Graduate Certificate in Information Assurance and Cyber Security
- Master of Science in Criminology - Cybercrime and Terrorism Focus
- Master of Science in Criminology - Human Behavior Focus
- Master of Science in Criminology - Leadership Focus
- Master of Science in Information Assurance - Cybersecurity Specialization
- Master of Science in Criminal Justice
- MS in Computer Science - Cyber Security
- BS in Cybersecurity - Information Assurance
- BS in Cybersecurity - Cybercrime and Fraud Investigation
- BS in Cybersecurity - Network Forensics and Intrusion Investigation
- BS in Cybersecurity - Cyber Operations
- Masters in Financial Crime and Compliance Management
- MBA Economic Crime and Fraud Management
- MS Cybersecurity - Intelligence
- MS Cybersecurity - Computer Forensics
- MS Cybersecurity - Cyber Operations
- BS in Criminal Justice - General
- BS in Criminal Justice - Homeland Security
- BS in Criminal Justice - Legal Issues in Criminal Justice
- BS in Criminal Justice - Public Policy and Leadership
- BS in Criminal Justice - White Collar Crime
- Bachelor of Science in Cybersecurity
- Bachelor of Science in Fraud and Financial Crime Investigation
- BS in Criminal Justice - Cyber Criminology and Policy
- Computer Forensics Certificate
- Cyber Crime and Fraud Investigation Certificate
- Cyber Network Defense Certificate
- Cyber Operations Certificate
- Cyber Policy Certificate
- Cybersecurity Technologies Certificate
- Financial Crime and Compliance Operations Certificate
- Financial Crime Investigation Certificate
- Master of Professional Studies in Cyber Policy and Risk Analysis
- MBA - Cyber Policy
- MBA - Cybersecurity
- Monitoring, Surveillance, and Intelligence Operations Certificate
- MS in Cybersecurity - Electronic Crime
- MS in Cybersecurity - Malware Analysis
- MS in Data Science: Cybersecurity
- MS in Data Science: Financial Crime
- Online Bachelor of Science in Fraud and Financial Crime Investigation - Financial Investigation
- Online Bachelor of Science in Fraud and Financial Crime Investigation - Fraud Prevention and Detection
- Online Master of Science in Cybersecurity
- BS - Criminal Justice and Law Enforcement Administration
- Master - Criminal Justice and Law Enforcement Administration
- CTU - Criminal Forensics