If you were looking for information on how to become a Game Warden in Idaho, you have come to the right place. Here we will provide you with the information you need to be up to date on Idaho Game Warden requirements.
Eligibility Requirements for Idaho Game Warden
Age: Prospective Idaho Fish and Wildlife Officers will need to be at least 21 years of age to begin training.
Citizenship: Evidence of U.S. Citizenship or naturalization records are needed; evidence of Idaho residency is required, as well.
Permit: A legal Idaho-issued driver’s license is needed.
Military Service: For aspiring Idaho Fish and Wildlife Officers previously involved in the military, one must have left “Under Honorable States”.
Work Qualifications: Applicants should be eligible to accept employment offers and work in the United States.
Added Demands for Idaho Game Wardens
Match with PLACE Entrance Exam conditions
Interview: Applicants will later have to have a panel interview in which they will be judged by their knowledge, ability to communicate, and character.
Medical assessment: The nominee will need to be in good physical health as assessed by a doctor.
Hearing: The applicant should have the ability to hear long and short distance .
Eyesight: The preferred applicant will have great eyesight with or without the use of corrective lenses or contacts.
In addition to the other portions of the application process, prospective Florida Game Wardens will need to complete.
- Running evaluations
- Durability evaluations
- Swimming tests
Mental Illness: The applicant must be in good mental health as assessed by a doctor.
Desirable Qualifications and Abilities for Idaho Game Warden
- Demonstrate effective utilization of math, including data collection, basic bookkeeping, estimating, and advanced arithmetic.
- Bilingual is a plus.
- Knowledge of wildlife management, law enforcement and habitat resources.
- Automated spreadsheet, database, e-mail, GIS, and computer word processing.
- Ability to work independently.
- Capability stick to department policy and apply the guidance of managers.
- Power to work as an associate of a team.
- Possess great character.
Salary Information for Game Wardens in Idaho
Game wardens in Idaho take home a great salary while pursuing a fulfilling career protecting fish and game of his or her state. According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, the average game warden in the state of Idaho make a median salary of $47,260 per year.
P.O. Box 83720
Boise, Idaho 83720-0066
Phone: (208) 334-2263
Schooling Information for Game Wardens in Idaho
- Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice
- Master of Science in Criminal Justice
- Criminal Justice - Bachelor
- DEM - Emergency Management
- BS - Criminal Justice
- B.S. in Criminal Justice
- B.S. in Human Services / Criminal Justice
- B.S. in Criminal Justice / Law Enforcement
- A.S. in Criminal Justice
- B.S. in Emergency Management & Homeland Security
- DBA - Criminal Justice
- DBA - Homeland Security: Leadership & Policy
- MBA - Criminal Justice
- MBA - Homeland Security
- MPA - Criminal Justice
- BSCJ – Law Enforcement
- BSCJ – Juvenile Justice
- BSCJ – Homeland Security
- BSCJ – Forensic Psychology
- BSCJ – Crime Scene Investigation
- BS in Criminal Justice
- MSCJ - Corrections
- MSCJ - Global Issues in Criminal Justice
- MSCJ - Law
- MSCJ - Leadership/Executive Management
- Master of Science in Criminal Justice
- Master of Science in Homeland Security and Emergency Management
- Bachelor of Science in Fire Science
- Associate of Applied Science in Criminal Justice and Criminology
- Associate of Applied Science in Public Safety and Security
- Associate of Applied Science in Fire Science
- Bachelor of Science in Fire and Emergency Management
- BS in Corrections
- MS in Criminology
- BS in Criminology
- Master of Science in Criminal/Social Justice
- BS in Cybersecurity - Information Assurance
- BS in Cybersecurity - Cybercrime and Fraud Investigation
- BS in Cybersecurity - Network Forensics and Intrusion Investigation
- BS in Cybersecurity - Homeland Security and Emergency Management
- BS in Cybersecurity - Cyber Operations
- Masters in Financial Crime and Compliance Management
- MBA Economic Crime and Fraud Management
- MS Cybersecurity - Intelligence
- MS Cybersecurity - Computer Forensics
- MS Cybersecurity - Cyber Operations
- AA in Criminal Justice
- BA in Criminal Justice
- BA in Criminal Justice - Criminalistics Specialization
- BA in Criminal Justice - Homeland Security Specialization
- BS - Criminal Justice and Law Enforcement Administration
- Master - Criminal Justice and Law Enforcement Administration
- CTU - Criminal Forensics